Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hey All! :)

No, I haven’t forgotten about you guys! I’m just trying to work through some crap thats gone on in my life, and with that, unfortunately this story has taken a bit of a back burner. This story is one that I had written in High School and I’m just now revisiting it. Needless to say it needs a bit of help. Any suggestions are welcome! Smile

Please give me a bit of time, I won’t forget about this story, but I just need to get through some crap.
Thank you for all understanding :)

2 comments:

  1. I think it's going good so far. I didn't have a problem with anything. I really like this aspect of Richie being her godfather. I can't wait to see how her meeting with Ava will go. Ava said that she has always wanted a big sister, and Richie's goddaughter said it would be hard to call someone other than her actual sister a sister. So I can't wait to see how that meeting goes. I also can't wait for her to go to her first Bon Jovi concert. Just keep doing what your doing, writing like you were. I was perfectly fine the way it was

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this and have had tears rolling down my cheeks from both sadness and laughter. You are doing a great job. I hope you're ok and you're sorting your stuff out. I'll be here waiting for a new chapter when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete